Digital Marketing Specialist
Dagsmejan is a fast-growing digital brand developing and selling smart sleepwear to customers in over 80 countries. Selling 90% of our products direct to consumer Dagsmejan was nominated as one of the most innovative new brands by the SEF 2021. Dagsmejan sleepwear is sustainably and ethically produced in Europe and is scientifically proven to boost sleep comfort and quality.
To continue to grow and to build on our dialogue with our customer we are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist. The position will be based in the Zurich area.
What we offer...
- An opportunity to positively influence everybody’s life. Sleep disturbances are one of the top 5 self-identified physical problems – here you can make a difference together with Dagsmejan
- Not stuck in a rut! At Dagsmejan every day brings new challenges and new opportunities in a vibrant and truly innovative start-up environment
- A position to make an impact. This is not another corporate role where you work within your box, together with the team you will shape the future of Dagsmejan and of how to sleep smart
- Opportunity to design, develop and transform our visual presence
- Office in the heart of Zürich with excellent transport links (as well as subsidized public transport by the company)
- Flexible working hours and up to 2 days a week home office
- Dynamic, international team with a great spirit
What you will be doing...
- Support the executive team in digital marketing activities
- Design and develop innovative digital marketing and sales campaigns, using a wide range of online marketing channels with a particular focus on:
- Affiliate programs
- Blogs and reviews sites
- Referral program
- Social media channels: Pinterest, Tiktok, Linkedin
- Analytics: measure the impact of all digital activites on a source by source basis as well as blended across all platforms
- Bachelor or master’s degree in digital marketing/ marketing
- 3+ years of experience digital sales and/ or digital marketing
- Working experience with and excellent skills working with:
- Google analytics
- Emailing tools, Klaviyo is an asset
- Paid social media
- Interested to get hands-on experience in setting-up and growing a multi-channel business
- Affinity to consumer products at the intersection of fashion and function
- Work independently and aim for high-quality work
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Master level in MS Office products, experience to work with Webshop products
Want to join us?
Then we'd be more than happy to receive your application! If you have more specific questions, you are welcome to contact us via: email@example.com