Dagsmejan Ventures AG is a health and wellbeing start-up based in Zurich with the mission to bring step change improvements to sleep quality and thereby life quality with a range of innovative functional sleepwear and adjacent products.
Since our launch in 2018 we have been in hyper-growth mode and with the recent nomination for the Swiss Economic Award, the wider business community starts to take notice of our mission.
To further build and strengthen our platform we are now looking for a TRAINEE in ENTREPRENEURSHIP to support our growth initiatives as well as cross-functional projects. This trainee-position is set-up for a six-month tenure and ideally leads to a permanent position thereafter.
What we offer...
- An opportunity to positively influence everybody’s life. Sleep is one of the most important instruments for our personal health and wellbeing – here at Dagsmejan you can make a difference.
- Not stuck in a rut! At Dagsmejan every day brings new challenges and new opportunities in a vibrant and truly innovative start-up environment
- A position to make an impact. We are only at the beginning of our mission to bring better sleep to the world
- Opportunity to design, develop and grow new channels and partnerships from scratch
- A great career start after your graduation with high-quality coaching by seasoned executives
- A flexible work schedule with minimum 3 days in the office / 2 days from wherever
- Contribution to commuting cost
What you will be doing...
- supporting the management team in market, channel and partnership strategies
- identifying, prioritizing and scoping of potential partnerships in chosen markets and channels, i.e. digital platforms, alliances with other brands, distribution partners, shop-in-shop and pop-up store concepts
- managing the conversion, onboarding and growing of new partners
- End-to-End operational handling of partner relations
- Supporting strategic initiatives and cross-functional projects
- Project lead for non-traditional sales channels (i.e. Pop-ups, Shop in Shop, Flights)
- Bachelor or masters degree in business administration
- First experience in business development, marketing or sales desirable
- Interested to get hands-on experience in a high-paced start-up environment where you can make difference
- Comfortable to work in an international, multi-cultural environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset, can work independently and aiming for high-quality work
- Fluent in English and German (oral and in writing); accomplished, creating texting capabilities desirable
- Master level in MS Office products, experience to work with Webshop products
- An interest in health and wellbeing
Want to join us?
Health is wealth and sleep is our most important instrument to boost our immune system. That’s why Dagsmejan’s mission – to promote better sleep quality by means of a new kind of innovative functional sleepwear is more relevant than ever. And with our Digital-led business model we are on the way to redefine the category.
We are looking forward to receiving your application on email@example.com. If you have more specific questions, please do not hesitate to drop-us an email.