Dagsmejan Ventures AG is a health and wellbeing start-up based in Zurich with the mission to bring step change improvements to sleep quality and thereby life quality with a range of innovative functional sleepwear and adjacent products. Our inspiration comes from the sports apparel sector where huge advances have been made in developing high technology fabrics—we leverage those ideas to reinvent the sleepwear category.
Since our launch in 2018 we have seen huge demand for our products – our customer base has been growing worldwide and today we have more than 100 partners distributing our products worldwide.
To further build and strengthen our platform we are now looking for a TRAINEE in ENTREPRENEURSHIP to support our growth initiatives as well as cross-functional projects. This trainee-position is set-up for a six-month tenure and ideally leads to a permanent position thereafter.
What we offer...
- An opportunity to positively influence everybody’s life. Sleep is one of the most important instruments for our personal health and wellbeing – here at Dagsmejan you can make a difference.
- Not stuck in a rut! At Dagsmejan every day brings new challenges and new opportunities in a vibrant and truly innovative start-up environment
- A position to make an impact. We are only at the beginning of our mission to bring better sleep to the world
- Opportunity to design, develop and grow new channels and partnerships from scratch
- A great career start after your graduation with high-quality coaching by seasoned executives
What you will be doing...
- supporting the management team in market, channel and partnership strategies
- identifying, prioritizing and scoping of potential partnerships in chosen markets and channels, i.e. digital platforms, alliances with other brands, distribution partners, shop-in-shop and pop-up store concepts
- managing the conversion, onboarding and growing of new partners
- End-to-End operational handling of partner relations
- Supporting strategic initiatives and cross-functional projects
- Bachelor or masters degree in business administration
- First experience in business development, marketing or sales desirable
- Interested to get hands-on experience in a high-paced start-up environment where you can make difference
- Comfortable to work in an international, multi-cultural environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset, can work independently and aiming for high-quality work
- Fluent in English and German (oral and in writing); accomplished, creating texting capabilities desirable
- Master level in MS Office products, experience to work with Webshop products
- An interest in health and wellbeing
Want to join us?
Health is wealth and sleep is our most important instrument to boost our immune system. That’s why Dagsmejan’s mission – to promote better sleep quality by means of a new kind of innovative functional sleepwear is more relevant than ever.
We are looking forward to receiving your application on firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have more specific questions, please do not hesitate to drop-us an email.