Dagsmejan Ventures AG is a health and wellbeing start-up based in Zurich with the mission to bring step change improvements to sleep quality and thereby life quality with a range of innovative functional sleepwear and adjacent products. Our inspiration comes from the sports apparel sector where huge advances have been made in developing high technology fabrics—we leverage those ideas to reinvent the sleepwear category.
Since our launch in 2018 we have seen huge demand for our products – our customer base has been growing worldwide and today we have more than 50 partners distributing our products worldwide.
To continue to grow and to build on our dialogue with our customer we are looking for a web master. The position will be based in the Zurich area.
What we offer...
- An opportunity to positively influence everybody’s life. Sleep disturbances are one of the top 5 self-identified physical problems – here you can make a difference together with Dagsmejan.
- Not stuck in a rut! At Dagsmejan every day brings new challenges and new opportunities in a vibrant and truly innovative start-up environment
- A position to make an impact. This is not another corporate role where you work within your box, together with the team you will shape the future of Dagsmejan and of how to sleep smart.
- Opportunity to design, develop and executive a Digital Marketing Strategy from scratch
- High-quality coaching by seasoned marketing executives
What you will be doing...
- support the executive team in digital marketing activities
- Optimize conversion on our webshops
- Build the Dagsmejan brand experience and optimize the customer journey on our site
- Monitor, analyze, and report on all online traffic
- Analyze site performance
- Optimize site loading speeds
- Technical developments
- Manage the interaction with external programmers, create briefs and follow-up
- Manage technical integrations with the shop and all aps etc
- Test websites using different devices, browsers, and operating systems
- Managing all Dagsmejan webshops from day to day
- Keeping the site fresh and interesting
- Content and visuals: entering content in the website, adding imagery
- Product portfolio: Product uploads to the website including imagery price, information etc
- Manage pop-ups
- Review the site content and update with current SEO trends
- Bachelor or master’s degree in digital marketing/ marketing communication
- 2+ years of experience digital marketing focusing on website work
- Working experience with:
- Webshop platforms such as Shopify or wordpress
- Google analytics
- Plus if experience with tools such as Hotjar, SEM rush etc
- interested to get hands-on experience in setting-up and growing a multi-channel business
- affinity to consumer products at the intersection of fashion and function
- interest in health, wellbeing, sports and sleep
- work independently and aim for high-quality work
- fluent in English, German is a plus
- master level in MS Office products, experience to work with Webshop products
Want to join us?
Then we'd be more than happy to receive your application! If you have more specific questions, you are welcome to contact us via: email@example.com