Dagsmejan Ventures AG is a health and wellbeing start-up based in Zurich with the mission to bring step change improvements to sleep quality and thereby life quality with a range of innovative functional sleepwear and adjacent products.
Since our launch in 2018 we have experienced a huge growth and Dagsmejan is one of the fastest growing Direct to Consumer brands in Switzerland. We sell worldwide via our webshops as well as through our partners in premium retail, wellness and sleep.
To continue to grow and to build on our dialogue with our customer we are looking for a Graphic Designer & Video Editor. The position will be based in Zurich.
What we offer...
- An opportunity to positively influence everybody’s life. Sleep disturbances are one of the top 5 self-identified physical problems – here you can make a difference together with Dagsmejan
- Not stuck in a rut! At Dagsmejan every day brings new challenges and new opportunities in a vibrant and truly innovative start-up environment
- A position to make an impact. This is not another corporate role where you work within your box, together with the team you will shape the future of Dagsmejan and of how to sleep smart
- Opportunity to design, develop and transform our visual presence
- Office in the heart of Zürich with excellent transport links (as well as subsidized public transport by the company)
- Flexible working hours and up to 2 days a week home office
- Dynamic, international team with a great spirit
What you will be doing...
Supporting the Brand Manager across a range of activities including:
- Designing engaging video and motion ads in various styles and formats for use across paid digital channels
- Creation of video and motion material for use on organic social media channels such as Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Linkedin
- Using your videography skills to produce video material from scratch
- Post-production work, for example colour correction
- Keeping up to date with the latest social media and advertising trends and implementing them into our creative strategy
- Bringing our visual storytelling to life in innovative ways while conveying a strong and consistent brand image across all platforms
- Animating graphical illustrations animations for use on our website
- Creation of animated Google display banners
- 3+ years of work experience within a design role required, experience within the textile or sportswear industry is a plus
- proven experience of creating materials from concept to completion specifically for paid advertisement digital channels
- videography / photographer skills
- strong video editing and motion graphics skills, mixing film, audio with moving graphics to communicate effectively
- great knowledge and capabilities with Adobe Creative Suite
- proficiency with video editing software (After Effects, Premiere Pro, Final Cut etc.)
- ability to work independently and aim for high-quality work
- strong time-management skills with the ability to meet timelines
- a creative mindset with a proactive approach
- fluency in English, German skills a bonus
- experience using Google web designer would be a plus
**Please attach your showreel or link to your portfolio. Your application will not be considered otherwise**
To apply send your application to email@example.com