At Dagsmejan our motto is ‘Sleep smart. Dream Big’. If you also have big dreams and want to help change the way we sleep then this is your chance to make a difference and to be part of a functional revolution in a category that has been stagnating for decades.
Dagsmejan Ventures AG is a start-up company based in Zurich with the mission to bring step change improvements to sleep quality and thereby life quality with a range of high performance sleepwear. Our products have been recognized by Forbes, Health & Fitness, NZZ etc and we have received tremendously positive customer feedback.
To complement our leadership team we are now looking for a Supply chain and Sourcing Manager to manage and improve our production processes and supply chain as well as to work on some developments of complementary sleep related products (non-sleepwear). This includes textile and non-textile related products that support us getting a better night’s sleep. The position will be based in Zurich.
What we offer...
- An opportunity to positively influence everybody’s life. Sleep disturbances are one of the top 5 self-identified physical problems – here you can make a difference together with Dagsmejan.
- Not stuck in a rut! At Dagsmejan every day brings new challenges and new opportunities in a vibrant and truly innovative start-up environment
- A position to make an impact. This is not another corporate role where you work within your box, together with the team you will shape the future of Dagsmejan and of how to sleep smart.
- An international team of passionate entrepreneurs working by the lake of Zürich
- Sustainable and ethical production: ensure that all suppliers and processes are in line with the Dagsmejan ethos of a sustainable and ethical production.
- Production and purchase planning: ensure that all production rounds run smoothly from a to z and that the time schedule is kept.
- Sourcing and purchasing: place production orders, negotiate prices
- Supplier evaluations: continuously work on the supplier pool working with Dagsmejan
- Coordinate quality control and quality management
- Product development of non-sleepwear related products
- Degree in Business or other relevant field alternatively KV Handelschule + relevant further education
- 3-5 years relevant work experience in purchasing, planning, supply chain or logistics. Experience with working with complex supply chains and tight timelines. It’s a benefit if you have experience from the textile industry.
- Professional English (oral and in writing)
You are an excellent project manager who can juggle many balls at the same time. You are thorough, a great planner and excellent at getting things done on time and within budget. You have the ability to think strategically and understand commercial implications of decisions and actions. You thrive working as part of a dynamic team, have great interpersonal skills and are quick to build relationships. Most importantly you live an active life, fully aware that only a good night sleep allows us to realize our full potential.
Want to join us?
Then we'd be more than happy to receive your application! If you have more specific questions, you are welcome to contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org