SUPPLY CHAIN & SOURCING MANAGER
(time-limited contract April 2024 – March 2025)
Dagsmejan is an innovative high-tex brand based in Zurich/Switzerland, which has made it its mission to improve sleep quality and thereby life quality by developing the world’s most comfortable sleepwear, scientifically proven. Naturally & sustainably produced in Europe.
Innovative fabrics are at the core of who we are and what we do, more than 20´000 5* customer reviews confirm that our products deliver a unique sleep quality, and with our “Digital-first” business model, we have been able to scale-up globally, confirmed by the recent FT ranking of the 1´000 fastest growing companies in in Europe which saw Dagsmejan as #1 in the apparel and fashion industry.
To cover for the maternity leave of the incumbent manager, we are looking for a Supply Chain & Sourcing manager for a time-limited assignment from April 2024 until March 2025.
What we offer...
- A company with a purpose, and opportunity to positively influence everybody’s life. Sleep is one of the most important instruments for our personal health and wellbeing – here at Dagsmejan you can make a difference.
- Not stuck in a rut! At Dagsmejan every day brings new challenges and new opportunities in a vibrant and truly innovative start-up environment
- A position to make an impact. This is not another corporate role where you work within your box, together with the team you will shape the future of Dagsmejan and of how to sleep smart.
- Office in the heart of Zurich with excellent transport links.
- Flexible working hours and up to 2 days a week home office.
- Dynamic, international team with a great spirit.
What you will be doing...
- Sourcing and supplier relationship management of new and existing garment makers.
- Cost management and commercial negotiations.
- Supply Chain:
- Managing the supply chain of garments, ensuring that all production rounds run smoothly from a to z with optimized balance of agility and stock levels.
- Being first contact of garment makers and making sure to continue having stable long-term relations.
- Production planning to ensure that all production rounds run smoothly from a to z and the time schedule is kept, making sure the right garments are in the right place at the right time.
- Product development and management of non-sleepwear related products.
- Maintenance of the Masterdata in the ERP system (Microsoft Dynamics).
- Continuous further development of the procurement process and monitoring of the market situation.
- Bachelor or masters degree in purchasing or supply chain management
- Minimum of 4 years’ in supply chain management and/or purchasing, preferably in fashion/apparel/activewear
- Comfortable to work in an international, multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to establishing external collaborations with key partners at all levels
- Entrepreneurial mindset, can work independently and aiming for high-quality work
- High level of problem-solving skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Fluent in English (oral and in writing)
- Preferably experience with Microsoft Dynamics D365
- Valid permit to work in Switzerland
Want to join us?
Health is wealth and sleep is our most important instrument to boost our immune system. That’s why Dagsmejan’s mission – to promote better sleep quality by means of a new kind of innovative functional sleepwear is more relevant than ever. And with our Digital-led business model we are on the way to redefine the category.
We are looking forward to receiving your application on email@example.com. If you have more specific questions, please do not hesitate to drop-us an email.