At Dagsmejan our motto is ‘Sleep smart. Dream Big’. If you also have big dreams and want to help change the way we sleep then this is your chance to make a difference and to be part of a functional revolution in a category that has been stagnating for decades.
Dagsmejan Ventures AG is a start-up company based in Zurich and St. Gallen with the mission to bring step change improvements to sleep quality and thereby life quality with a range of high performance sleepwear. Our inspiration comes from the sports apparel sector where huge advances have been made in developing high technology fabrics—those advances have yet to travel to the sleepwear sector. Our products have been recognized by Forbes, Health & Fitness, NZZ etc and we have received tremendously positive customer feedback.
To complement our team we are now looking for a Strategy & Business Development Intern to support the management team in executing Dagsmejan’s aggressive growth plans.
What we offer...
- An opportunity to positively influence everybody’s life. Sleep disturbances are one of the top 5 self-identified physical problems – here you can make a difference together with Dagsmejan.
- Not stuck in a rut! At Dagsmejan every day brings new challenges and new opportunities in a vibrant and truly innovative start-up environment
- A position to make an impact. This is not another corporate role where you work within your box, together with the team you will shape the future of Dagsmejan and of how to sleep smart.
- An international team of passionate entrepreneurs working in one of Zürichs hottest new areas.
- Opportunity to work with leading textile innovation partners across Europe
- High-quality coaching by seasoned business leaders
What you will be doing...
- support the executive team in strategic business development activities
- design and develop innovative marketing and sales concepts (e.g. Shop-in-shop, Pop-Up stores, grassroot marketing, social media campaigns)
- support business development activities with strategic distribution partners
- support PR and communications strategies, design and develop high quality content
- market research and strategic analysis of competitors and potential business partners
- completed your bachelor degree (with high marks) or are pretty close to graduation
- intested to get hands-on experience in setting-up and growing a multi-channel business
- affinity to consumer products at the intersection of fashion and function
- work independently and aim for high-quality work
- fluent in English and German (oral and in writing)
- master level in MS Office products
Want to join us?
Then we'd be more than happy to receive your application! If you have more specific questions, you are welcome to contact us via: email@example.com