Social media & Digital marketing manager
Dagsmejan is a fast-growing digital brand developing and selling smart sleepwear to customers in over 80 countries. Selling 90% of our products direct to consumer Dagsmejan was nominated as one of the most innovative new brands by the SEF 2021. Dagsmejan sleepwear is sustainably and ethically produced in Europe and is scientifically proven to boost sleep comfort and quality.
To continue to grow and to build on our dialogue with our customer we are looking for a Social Media & Digital Marketing Manager. The position will be based in the Zurich area.
What we offer...
- An opportunity to positively influence everybody’s life. Sleep disturbances are one of the top 5 self-identified physical problems – here you can make a difference together with Dagsmejan
- Not stuck in a rut! At Dagsmejan every day brings new challenges and new opportunities in a vibrant and truly innovative start-up environment
- A position to make an impact. This is not another corporate role where you work within your box, together with the team you will shape the future of Dagsmejan and of how to sleep smart
- Opportunity to design, develop and transform our visual presence
- Office in the heart of Zürich with excellent transport links (as well as subsidized public transport by the company)
- Flexible working hours and up to 2 days a week home office
- Dynamic, international team with a great spirit
What you will be doing...
- Support the executive team in digital marketing activities
- Social media account management
- Running our social media accounts across Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Linkedin
- Create strong strategies and plan for implementation across all to drive brand awareness, engagement and followership
- Bloggers and influencers: developing partnerships with relevant bloggers and influencers
- Brand collaborations: developing partnerships with relevant brands for joint marketing campaigns
- Other digital campaigns to drive traffic, conversions and brand awareness
- Bachelor or master’s degree in digital marketing/ marketing/ communication
- 3+ years of experience digital marketing focusing on social media and community management
- Working experience with:
- Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Linkedin
- Facebook business manager
- Google analytics
- Interested to get hands-on experience in setting-up and growing a multi-channel business
- Work independently and aim for high-quality work
- Fluent in English (oral and in writing); high level of writing skills
- Master level in MS Office products, experience to work with Webshop products
Want to join us?
Then we'd be more than happy to receive your application! If you have more specific questions, you are welcome to contact us via: email@example.com