Dagsmejan Ventures AG is a health and wellbeing start-up based in Zurich with the mission to bring step change improvements to sleep quality and thereby life quality with a range of innovative functional sleepwear and adjacent products. Our inspiration comes from the sports apparel sector where huge advances have been made in developing high performance fabrics—we leverage those ideas to reinvent the way we sleep.
Since our launch in 2018, we have seen huge demand for our products, so far from more than 60 markets worldwide. Besides our D2C channels, working with Strategic Partners has been instrumental for our success - today we collaborate with more than 50 strategic partners worldwide, entailing premium department stores, specialist sleep shops, wellness & wellbeing resorts as well as online marketplaces.
To further build and strengthen our team, we are now looking for a SALES OPERATIONS & ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT who is an excellent multi-tasker and can thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment. This is a part-time role (30-50%) based in Zurich.
What we offer...
- An opportunity to positively influence everybody’s life. Sleep is one of the most important instruments for our personal health and wellbeing – here at Dagsmejan you can make a difference.
- Not stuck in a rut! At Dagsmejan every day brings new challenges and new opportunities in a vibrant and truly innovative start-up environment
- A position to make an impact. We are a small team and what you will we doing makes a difference to our clients, partners and teams
What you will be doing...
- Support business management teams in creation of proposals and onboarding of new accounts
- Prepare invoices and post records in accounting system
- Assist with payments transactions and book recording
- Control and accounting of expenses and credit card statements
- Prepare financial reports
- Assist in projects (such as implementation/development of accounting a new software and quality management)
- General administrative tasks
- You have a degree or are in the last year of your studies at a university of applied science (Fachhochschule) in 'Business Administration' (Betriebswirtschaft) or equivalent
- You are comfortable to work in an international, multi-cultural environment
- You are fluent in English and German (oral and in writing)
- You have master level in MS Office products; good understanding of accounting systems desirable
- You have an interest in personal health and wellbeing
Want to join us?
Health is wealth and sleep is our most important instrument to boost our immune system. That’s why Dagsmejan’s mission – to promote better sleep quality by means of a new kind of innovative functional sleepwear is more relevant than ever. Our business model is C-19 tested and the position on offer is here for you to make your mark.
We are looking forward to receiving your application on email@example.com. If you have more specific questions, please do not hesitate to drop-us an email.