Dagsmejan Ventures AG is a health and wellbeing start-up based in Zurich with the mission to bring step change improvements to sleep quality and thereby life quality with a range of innovative functional sleepwear and adjacent products. Our inspiration comes from the sports apparel sector where huge advances have been made in developing high technology fabrics—we leverage those ideas to reinvent the sleepwear category.
Since our launch in 2018 we have seen huge demand for our products – our customer base has been growing worldwide and today we have more than 50 partners distributing our products worldwide.
To continue to grow and to build on our dialogue with our customer we are looking for a Graphic Designer & Video Editor. The position will be based in the Zurich area.
What we offer...
- An opportunity to positively influence everybody’s life. Sleep disturbances are one of the top 5 self-identified physical problems – here you can make a difference together with Dagsmejan
- Not stuck in a rut! At Dagsmejan every day brings new challenges and new opportunities in a vibrant and truly innovative start-up environment
- A position to make an impact. This is not another corporate role where you work within your box, together with the team you will shape the future of Dagsmejan and of how to sleep smart
- Opportunity to design, develop and transform our visual presence online and offline
What you will be doing...
Supporting the Brand Manager across a range of activities including:
- Creation of marketing materials for online and offline use including organic social media, paid social media, website, brochures, emails, presentation, packaging and POS
- Assisting with the management of photo and video shoots
- Keeping up to date with the latest social media trends and implementing them into our strategy
- Bringing our visual storytelling to life in innovative ways while conveying a strong and consistent brand image across all platforms
- Designing and editing creative content, including imagery and video, for use in advertising
- Development of graphical illustrations, icons and infographics
- Supporting with the management of our organic social media account (work with influencers, brand collaborations as well as creating reels, stories and posts)
- 2+ years of work experience within a design role required, experience within the textile or sportswear industry is a plus
- proven experience of delivering design projects from concept to creation across both print and digital platforms, with examples by portfolio
- great knowledge and capabilities with Adobe Creative Suite. Mainly Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- proficiency with video editing software (After Effects, Premiere Pro, Final Cut etc.)
- strong understanding of social media trends and uses
- an eye for typography, layout and colour
- ability to work independently and aim for high-quality work
- strong time-management skills with the ability to meet timelines
- a creative mindset with a proactive approach
- videography / photographer skills are a bonus
- fluency in English, German skills is an extra plus
**Please attach PDF of your design work or a link to design portfolio. Your application will not be considered otherwise**