Dagsmejan Ventures AG is a health and wellbeing start-up based in Zurich with the mission to bring step change improvements to sleep quality and thereby life quality with a range of innovative functional sleepwear and adjacent products.
Since our launch in 2018 we have experienced a huge growth and Dagsmejan is one of the fastest growing Direct to Consumer brands in Switzerland. We sell worldwide via our webshops as well as through our partners in premium retail, wellness and sleep.
To continue to grow and to build on our dialogue with our customer we are looking for a Graphic Designer & Video Editor. The position will be based in Zurich.
What we offer...
- An opportunity to positively influence everybody’s life. Sleep disturbances are one of the top 5 self-identified physical problems – here you can make a difference together with Dagsmejan
- Not stuck in a rut! At Dagsmejan every day brings new challenges and new opportunities in a vibrant and truly innovative start-up environment
- A position to make an impact. This is not another corporate role where you work within your box, together with the team you will shape the future of Dagsmejan and of how to sleep smart
- Opportunity to design, develop and transform our visual presence online and offline
- Office in the heart of Zürich with excellent transport links (as well as subsidized public transport by the company)
- Flexible working hours and up to 2 days a week home office
- Dynamic, international team with a great spirit
What you will be doing...
Supporting the Brand Manager across a range of activities including:
- Creation of marketing materials for online and offline use including organic social media, paid social media, website, brochures, emails, presentation, packaging and POS
- Assisting with the planning, preparation and management of photo and video shoots
- Keeping up to date with the latest social media trends and implementing them into our strategy
- Bringing our visual storytelling to life in innovative ways while conveying a strong and consistent brand image across all platforms
- Designing and editing creative content, including imagery and video, for use in advertising
- Development of graphical illustrations, icons and infographics
- Supporting with the management of our organic social media account (work with influencers, brand collaborations as well as creating reels, stories and posts)
- Organisation of all of our creative assets for both internal and external use. Including imagery, videos, print pieces, digital brochures etc.
- Retouching catalogue and mood images including colour correction, fabric smoothing, environment editing
- 3+ years of work experience within a design role required, experience within the textile or sportswear industry is a plus
- proven experience of delivering design projects from concept to creation across both print and digital platforms, with examples by portfolio
- great knowledge and capabilities with Adobe Creative Suite. Mainly Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- strong understanding of social media trends and uses
- an eye for typography, layout and colour
- ability to work independently and aim for high-quality work
- strong time-management skills with the ability to meet timelines
- a creative mindset with a proactive approach
- fluency in English, German skills is an extra plus
**Please attach PDF of your design work or a link to design portfolio. Your application will not be considered otherwise**
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org