Dagsmejan Ventures AG is a health and wellbeing start-up based in Zurich with the mission to bring step change improvements to sleep quality and thereby life quality with a range of innovative functional sleepwear and adjacent products. Our inspiration comes from the sports apparel sector where huge advances have been made in developing high technology fabrics—we leverage those ideas to reinvent the sleepwear category.
Since our launch in 2018 we have seen huge demand for our products with customers in over 80 countries and over 50 partners distributing our products worldwide. Selling 90% of our products direct to consumer directly to consumers Dagsmejan was also nominated as one of the most innovative new brands by the SEF 2021.
To continue to grow and to build on our dialogue with our customer we are looking for a Digital Growth Manager. The position will be based in the Zurich area.
What we offer...
- An opportunity to positively influence everybody’s life. Sleep disturbances are one of the top 5 self-identified physical problems – here you can make a difference together with Dagsmejan
- Not stuck in a rut! At Dagsmejan every day brings new challenges and new opportunities in a vibrant and truly innovative start-up environment
- A position to make an impact. This is not another corporate role where you work within your box, together with the team you will shape the future of Dagsmejan and of how to sleep smart
- Office in the heart of Zürich with excellent transport links (as well as subsidized public transport by the company)
- Flexible working hours and up to 2 days a week home office
- Dynamic, international team with a great spirit
What you will be doing...
- support the executive team in digital marketing activities
- design and develop innovative digital marketing and sales campaigns, using a wide range of online marketing channels with a particular focus on:
- SEM google adwords: search, display, shopping, youtube
- Display ads others
- Paid Facebook/ Instagram/ Pinterest/ Linkedin
- Analytics and tracking KPI’s
- Growing partnerships with platforms and brand alliances
- Identifying potential digital collaborations
- Bachelor or master’s degree in digital marketing/ marketing
- 3+ years of experience digital sales and/ or digital marketing
- Working experience with and excellent skills working with:
- Google adwords including search, display and youtube
- Facebook business manager
- Google analytics
- interested to get hands-on experience in setting-up and growing a multi-channel business
- affinity to consumer products at the intersection of fashion and function
- work independently and aim for high-quality work
- fluent in English, German is a plus
- master level in MS Office products, experience to work with Webshop products
Want to join us?
Then we'd be more than happy to receive your application! If you have more specific questions, you are welcome to contact us via: email@example.com