Dagsmejan Ventures AG is a health and wellbeing start-up based in Zurich with the mission to bring step change improvements to sleep quality and thereby life quality with a range of innovative functional sleepwear and adjacent products.
Since our launch in 2018 we have experienced a huge growth and Dagsmejan is one of the fastest growing Direct to Consumer brands in Switzerland. We sell worldwide via our webshops as well as through our partners in premium retail, wellness and sleep.
To continue to grow and to build on our dialogue with our customer we are looking for a Demand Planner & Product Analyst. The position will be based in Zurich.
What we offer...
- An opportunity to positively influence everybody’s life. Sleep disturbances are one of the top 5 self-identified physical problems – here you can make a difference together with Dagsmejan
- Not stuck in a rut! At Dagsmejan every day brings new challenges and new opportunities in a vibrant and truly innovative start-up environment
- A position to make an impact. This is not another corporate role where you work within your box, together with the team you will shape the future of Dagsmejan and of how to sleep smart
- Opportunity to design, develop and transform our visual presence online and offline
- Office in the heart of Zürich with excellent transport links (as well as subsidised public transport by the company)
- Flexible working hours and up to 2 days a week home office
- Dynamic, international team with a great spirit
What you will be doing...
The demand planner and product analyst will work closely with the product & supply chain team as well as with the CEO and CFO on forecasting demand and ensuring the right supply at the right time.
- Product analysis of sales pattern and trends month by month. Feedbacking information to the product development team for future portfolio decisions.
- Forecasting demand of new launches as well as ongoing products on a monthly basis through our D2C channels
- Managing the mix of incoming goods and demand versus stock levels and working capital optimisation.
- Based on demand and stock calculating the need of products produced for each production round.
- Managing stock levels in our warehouses in accordance with the needs of various departments and the annual business plan
- 3+ years of work experience with data analysis and demand planning, ideally within consumer goods
- Proficient user of MS Excel
- Ability to work independently and aim for high-quality work
- Hands on, positive, flexible, professional and personable attitude
- Tech savvy, expert in MS 365 tools and key user in an ERP system
- Strong time-management skills
- Fluency in English
- An interest in health and wellbeing