Dagsmejan Ventures AG is a health and wellbeing start-up based in Zurich with the mission to bring step change improvements to sleep quality and thereby life quality with a range of innovative functional sleepwear and adjacent products. Our inspiration comes from the sports apparel sector where huge advances have been made in developing high performance fabrics—we leverage those ideas to reinvent the way we sleep.
Since our launch in 2018, we have seen huge demand for our products, so far from more than 60 markets worldwide. Besides our D2C channels, working with Strategic Partners has been instrumental for our success - today we collaborate with more than 50 strategic partners worldwide, entailing premium department stores, specialist sleep shops, wellness & wellbeing resorts as well as online marketplaces.
To further build and strengthen our team, we are now looking for a CUSTOMER SUPPORT & OPERATIONS SPECIALIST who is an excellent multi-tasker and can thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment. This is a 80-100% role based in Zurich.
What we offer...
- An opportunity to positively influence everybody’s life. Sleep is one of the most important instruments for our personal health and wellbeing – here at Dagsmejan you can make a difference.
- Not stuck in a rut! At Dagsmejan every day brings new challenges and new opportunities in a vibrant and truly innovative start-up environment
- A position to make an impact. We are a small team and what you will we doing makes a difference to our clients, partners and teams
- A flexible work schedule with a minimum 3 days in the office / 2 days from wherever
- Contribution to commuting cost
- Office location in the heart of Zürich
What you will be doing...
- Answering customers’ inquiries and resolving issues with speed and professionalism (email, chat and phone support in English AND German)
- Managing database records, drafting status reports on customer service and logistics issues
- Handling of customer return requests such as product replacement and exchanges
- Following-up on logistics issues with our distribution partners
- Extending support in processing orders from our retail partners
- General administrative tasks
To be considered for the role, you must have:
- A degree in Business Administration, related field or business related higher education
- At least 2-4 years working experience in a customer services and/or sales operations role
- Comfortable to work in an international, multi-cultural environment
- A good level in MS Office products; good understanding of accounting systems desirable
- An interest in personal health and wellbeing
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to defuse difficult situations under pressure
- A positive and strong work ethic
- Fluent in English AND German (oral and in writing, native or C1 minimum)
- Customer-oriented, friendly and well-tempered who stays calm even when the heat is on
- Flexible to work irregular hours during busy season when needed
- An early bird who could start to work at 8:00 am
Want to join us?
Health is wealth and sleep is our most important instrument to boost our immune system. That’s why Dagsmejan’s mission – to promote better sleep quality by means of a new kind of innovative functional sleepwear is more relevant than ever. Our business model is C-19 tested and the position on offer is here for you to make your mark.
We are looking forward to receiving your application on firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have more specific questions, please do not hesitate to drop-us an email.