Join the international team of one of the fastest growing companies in Switzerland. Dagsmejan combine sustainability with innovation to bring smart sleepwear to customers across the world.
Since our launch in 2018 we have seen huge demand for our products – our customer base has been growing worldwide and today we have more than 50 partners distributing our products worldwide.
To continue to grow and to build on our dialogue with our customer we are looking for a Graphic Designer & Video Editor. The position will be based in the Zurich area.
What we offer...
- An opportunity to positively influence everybody’s life. Sleep disturbances are one of the top 5 self-identified physical problems – here you can make a difference together with Dagsmejan.
- Not stuck in a rut! At Dagsmejan every day brings new challenges and new opportunities in a vibrant and truly innovative start-up environment
- A position to make an impact. This is not another corporate role where you work within your box, together with the team you will shape the future of Dagsmejan and of how to sleep smart.
- Opportunity to design, develop and execute Digital Marketing Strategy from scratch
- High-quality coaching by seasoned marketing executives
What you will be doing...
- Design assets for digital marketing - website, social media, digital marketing activations
- Develop print material and POS
- Editing videos used on our organic social media channels, website, paid social media channel, and others
- Support the team in managing photo and video shoots: Manage photo and video library: retouching process and folder organization
- Support the team in managing our organic social media accounts
- Work with influencers and brand collaborations
- Create content for tiktok, reels, stories, and posts
Completed your bachelor’s degree; at least 2 years of experience in graphic design and video editing. Experience with digital marketing is a big plus
- Adobe Creative Suite (with an emphasis on Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Affinity to consumer products at the intersection of fashion and function
- Experience with consumer goods
- Work independently and aim for high-quality work
- Fluent in English, German language is an extra plus
Want to join us?
Then we'd be more than happy to receive your application! If you have more specific questions, you are welcome to contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org