At Dagsmejan our motto is ‘Sleep smart. Dream Big’. If you also have big dreams and want to help change the way we sleep then this is your chance to make a difference and to be part of a functional revolution in a category that has been stagnating for decades.
Dagsmejan Ventures AG is a start-up company based in Zurich and St. Gallen with the mission to bring step change improvements to sleep quality and thereby life quality with a range of high performance sleepwear and other adjacent products. Our inspiration comes from the sports apparel sector where huge advances have been made in developing high technology fabrics—those advances have yet to travel to the sleepwear sector. Our products have been recognized by Forbes, Health & Fitness, NZZ etc and we have received tremendously positive customer feedback.
To continue to grow and to build on our dialogue with our customer we are looking for a Business Development Manager—Strategic Partnerships. The position will be based in the Zurich area.
What we offer...
- An opportunity to positively influence everybody’s life. Sleep disturbances are one of the top 5 self-identified physical problems – here you can make a difference together with Dagsmejan.
- Not stuck in a rut! At Dagsmejan every day brings new challenges and new opportunities in a vibrant and truly innovative start-up environment
- A position to make an impact. This is not another corporate role where you work within your box, together with the team you will shape the future of Dagsmejan and of how to sleep smart.
- Opportunity to design, develop new channels and partnerships from scratch
- High-quality coaching by seasoned executives
What you will be doing...
- Support the executive team in developing market, channel and partnership strategies with a focus on international markets
- Identify, prioritize and scope potential partnerships in chosen markets and channels
- Digital platforms
- Alliances with other brands
- Convert and onboard new partners
- Jointly grow business with partners
- Bachelor or masters degree in business administration
- 2+ years of experience in business development, marketing or sales
- interested to get hands-on experience in a high-paced start-up environment where you can make difference
- comfortable to work in an international, multi-cultural environment
- a self-starter, can work independently and aim for high-quality work
- fluent in English and German (oral and in writing); accomplished, creating texting capabilities desirable
- master level in MS Office products, experience to work with Webshop products
- An interest in health and wellbeing
Want to join us?
Then we'd be more than happy to receive your application! If you have more specific questions, you are welcome to contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org