Dagsmejan Ventures AG is a health and wellbeing start-up based in Zurich with the mission to bring step change improvements to sleep quality and thereby life quality with a range of innovative functional sleepwear and adjacent products. Our inspiration comes from the sports apparel sector where huge advances have been made in developing high performance fabrics—we leverage those ideas to reinvent the way we sleep.
Since our launch in 2018, we have seen huge demand for our products, so far from more than 60 markets worldwide. Besides our D2C channels, working with Strategic Partners has been instrumental for our success - today we collaborate with more than 100 strategic partners worldwide, entailing premium department stores, specialist sleep shops, wellness & wellbeing resorts as well as online marketplaces.
To further build and strengthen our B2B team, we are now looking for a SALES & OPERATIONS MANAGER with both a strategic perspective and attention to detail and who can thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment. This role is based in Zurich.
What we offer...
- an opportunity to positively influence everybody’s life. Sleep is one of the most important instruments for our personal health and wellbeing – here at Dagsmejan you can make a difference.
- not stuck in a rut! At Dagsmejan every day brings new challenges and new opportunities in a vibrant and truly innovative start-up environment
- a position to make an impact. We are a small team and what you will we doing makes a difference to our clients, partners and teams
- to work hands-on for one of the fastest growing start-up companies in Switzerland
What you will be doing...
- working with the B2B Business Development Manager in developing targeted growth campaigns, identifying market opportunities and generating and converting leads
- onboarding and technical integration of new B2B partners (digital resellers/digital marketplaces as well as stationary retail partners); training of staff
- developing and executing of tactical growth campaign with B2B partners; ensure brand and product consistency across value chain
- managing the sales operations process, from capturing new orders, to overseeing fulfillment till invoicing and cash collection
- managing pop-up stores from planning, to set-up & operational management till wind-down
- supporting the management team in cross-functional projects
- you have worked 3-5 years in a sales operation or business development role, preferably in a FMCG or E-Commerce environment
- you have a degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- you have a hands-on experience with digital marketplaces and the digital value chains in multi-layer sales architectures
- you are comfortable to work in an international, multi-cultural environment
- you are fluent in English and German (oral and in writing) and any additional language is certainly a benefit
- you have master level in MS Office products
- you are a practical strategist with great attention to detail
- you can work both independently as well as in a team environment
- you are a friendly and well-tempered and stays calm even when the heat is on
- you have an interest in personal health and wellbeing
- you have a good sense of humor and are fun to work with
Want to join us?
Health is wealth and sleep is our most important instrument to boost our immune system. That’s why Dagsmejan’s mission – to promote better sleep quality by means of a new kind of innovative functional sleepwear is more relevant than ever. Our business model is C-19 tested and the position on offer is here for you to make your mark.
We are looking forward to receiving your application on email@example.com. If you have more specific questions, please do not hesitate to drop-us an email.