Dagsmejan Ventures AG is a health and wellbeing start-up based in Zurich with the mission to bring step change improvements to sleep quality and thereby life quality with a range of innovative functional sleepwear and adjacent products. To further build and strengthen our platform we are now looking for a SENIOR TALENT MANAGER to support our growth initiatives as well as cross-functional projects. This senior position is set-up for a six-month tenure at 50-60% and ideally leads to a permanent position thereafter.
What we offer...
- An opportunity to positively influence everybody’s life. Sleep is one of the most important instruments for our personal health and wellbeing – here at Dagsmejan you can make a difference
- Not stuck in a rut! At Dagsmejan every day brings new challenges and new opportunities in a vibrant and truly innovative start-up environment
- A position to make an impact. We are only at the beginning of our mission to bring better sleep to the world
- Opportunity to set up the HR function in a fast growing, high potential, Swiss based venture
- Independent and self-starter work environment
- Top office location
- Various fringe benefits
What you will be doing...
- Responsible of strategies and HR projects on topics such as compensation, talent retention, talent attraction, employer branding and social responsibility
- Support the design of the HR roadmap incl. design of organisational structures and job profiles
- Define and implement core HR processes, such as onboarding, performance review processes, incentive and remuneration review processes, succession planning processes, training and leadership development and off-boarding
- Define and implement an HR policy
- Manage the recruitment process at all stages
- Advise employees on policies and procedures and interpreting legislation to support business initiatives
- Support all HR internal processes and tasks
- Bachelor’s degree or similar in a relevant field
- 5-7 years’ experience in a similar role in an international and fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates teamwork and the ability to interact with all levels of a professional organisation
- Excellent communication skills and ability to handle sensitive matters with absolute confidentiality, tact and diplomacy
- Good knowledge of the Swiss labour law and the Swiss HR practices related to the employee lifecycle
- Strong MS365 skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Good management skills and an ability to work effectively under pressure
- High self-motivation, flexibility, reliability and a friendly and approachable manner
- Fluency in English and German
- An interest in health and wellbeing
Want to join us?
We are looking forward to receiving your application on email@example.com. If you have more specific questions, please do not hesitate to drop-us an email.