Dagsmejan Ventures AG is a young health and wellbeing company based in Zurich with the mission to bring step change improvements to sleep quality and thereby life quality with a range of innovative functional sleepwear and adjacent products. To further build and strengthen our platform we are now looking for a JUNIOR BUSINESS CONTROLLER to support our growth initiatives as well as cross-functional projects. This position is a permanent 100% job and reports into the CFO.
What we offer...
- An opportunity to positively influence everybody’s life. Sleep is one of the most important instruments for our personal health and wellbeing – here at Dagsmejan you can make a difference
- Not stuck in a rut! At Dagsmejan every day brings new challenges and new opportunities in a vibrant and truly innovative start-up environment
- A position to make an impact. We are only at the beginning of our mission to bring better sleep to the world
- Opportunity to participate in implementing the finance function in a multinational environment closely working with senior executives
- Independent and self-starter work environment
- Top office location
- Competitive fringe benefits
What you will be doing...
Controlling and reporting:
- Participate in the budgeting and forecasting cycle
- Operate the long-term financial model as well as the short-term cash flow forecasting model
- Define an internal control framework (ICS)
- Prepare monthly management reports incl. profitability analysis and operational analysis
- Define and implement KPIs to support business decisions
- Define a framework to control the marketing spend
- Respond to requests made by external and internal stakeholders
- Supervise the indirect (sales) tax framework
- Define and maintain the accounting policy to ensure continuous compliance with the statutory reporting requirements
- Define and maintain the accounting posting logic for commercial transactions, payroll and any other business matters
- Participate in the annual audit process
Systems and infrastructure:
- Participate in the finance project stream during the ERP implementation
- Develop into an ERP finance key user
- Support IT infrastructure setup and manage the third party service provider
- 2 – 3 years of experience in controlling roles in corporate environments
- University degree in finance, accounting or business administration
- Good understanding of accounting and controlling policies
- Understanding of supply chains in the manufacturing environments (textile as a plus)
- Knowledge about Swiss Code of Obligations, initial experience with IFRS as a plus
- Excellent organisational skills, strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Hands on, positive, flexible, professional and personable attitude
- Data driven and analytical skills
- Work in a team environment
- Fluent in English, German and French are a plus
- Tech savvy, expert in MS 365 tools
- An interest in health and wellbeing
Want to join us?
Health is wealth and sleep is our most important instrument to boost our immune system. That’s why Dagsmejan’s mission – to promote better sleep quality by means of a new kind of innovative functional sleepwear is more relevant than ever.
We are looking forward to receiving your application on firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have more specific questions, please do not hesitate to drop-us an email.